Come back to campus and reconnect with Rice!
You can look forward to a special weekend filled with opportunities to catch up with friends old and new, engage with Rice lectures, explore campus and cheer on the Owls. Programming highlights include:
Friday, November 13:
- 10:00am – 4:00pm: Choose from campus tour options and Classroom Connect lectures. Faculty and Alumni Lectures with some of Rice's best and brightest will be offered at time slots throughout the day. Check back soon for an updated schedule and a preview of our guest speakers.
- 11:30am: Classes from 1950 and above are invited to continue the tradition of the Golden R Luncheon
- 4:00pm: Affinity Group and School-Based gatherings to connect with alumni with shared backgrounds and interests. Come one, come all!
- 6:00pm: Graduate Student and Alumni Meet and Greet at Valhalla.
- 6:30pm: Special reunion celebrations for the classes of 1955, 1960, 1965, 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010 and 2015.
- 8:30pm: All-Alumni Party. Dance, catch-up with friends, dance some more!
Saturday, November 14:
- Pre-Game Festivities: Mix and Mingle at these adjacent events before the game.
11:30am – 2:30pm:NEW this year – the Rice Homecoming and Reunion Family Fest! Games and activities for Owls who are young and old.
11:30pm – 2:30pm: Always a tradition - the Association of Rice Alumni Tailgate. Come for the great company, stay for the food, drink and festivities.
- 2:30pm: Rice Football vs. Southern Mississippi. Go Owls!
- Postgame: Decade Parties. The 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s live again. Be sure to stop by for one final party before leaving campus.
Homecoming & Reunion Co-Chairs
Dave Freeman ’90 | Melissa Kidonakis ’07
Book your travel for Homecoming and Reunion today!
There are several hotels close to campus that offer Rice University rates and a complimentary shuttle to get you to and from the festivities, including:
DoubleTree by Hilton - Greenway Plaza
6 Greenway Plaza
Houston Marriott: Medical Center
6580 Fannin Street
Hotel ZaZa Houston
JW Marriott Houston Downtown
806 Main Street
PLEASE NOTE: All event times and locations are subject to change.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-348-6094.