- Rice Eclipse
- Space Bots
- EERI Seismic Design Team
- Ngen Grow
- Cervical Cancer Project
- Rice Electric Vehicle Team
- Engineers Without Borders
- Solar MD Group
- Rice Engineers Without Borders
- Rice Electric Vehicle Design Team
- Rice Concrete Canoe
- Rice Seismic Design Team
- Rice Aerolite
- No Pane No Gain
- Rice Eclipse
- Longboard Holster Team
- Rice Self-Driving Car
- Green Study Abroad Program: The GREEN Program’s career accelerating, hands-on, high adventure impact unique educational model proves why The GREEN Program is not just any study abroad program. Discover Iceland’s innovation in renewable energy, dive into authentic Nordic culture, and participate on adventure excursions you never even realized you wanted to have on your bucket list.
- ParkiT: Rice students-led start-up working to apply computer vision to parking management. Grant to be used to fine-tune the detection algorithm, expand coverage at Rice and TMC and install new trials throughout Houston.
- Rice Code College (RCC) is an initiative designed to reach out to local middle school students (6-8th graders) and invite them to Rice University to i) teach them the fundamental computer programming and ii) expose them to innovations in the engineering field.
- Rice Concrete Canoe is one of the biggest civil engineering undergraduate competitions that teaches design, construction, project management, and other skills needed to become a successful civil engineer.
- Rice Seismic Design: The Seismic Design Competition, hosted by the EERI (Earthquake Engineering Research Institute) every year, promotes the study of earthquake engineering, and allows students to get real world experience designing a structure from inception to completion.
- Rice X Rocket Engineering Competition: Rice Space Exploration and Propulsion Group, or RiceX, is Rice University's Aerospace Engineering club, available to all students who have an interest in the Aerospace sciences, regardless of major. The club’s goal for this academic year is to build a small scale hybrid rocket and use it to compete in the Advanced category of the 10th Intercollegiate Rocket Engineering Competition (IREC).
- AIAA Design Competition: Team Runway Boys is an interdisciplinary group of engineers at Rice University working to design, develop, and build a robust model airplane that will be able to excel in each of the three required missions of the AIAA Design/Build/Fly Competition.
- Rice Center for Engineering Leadership for STEM Outreach - STEM Magic Show
- Undergraduate and Graduate Students in Materials Science - 3D Printer for Lithium Ion Batteries
- Rice Seismic Design Team - International Seismic Design Competition
- The Rice Chapter of Engineers without Borders - El Salvador Water Supply System Project
- The Rice Robotics Club - VEX-U robotics competition
- The Rice Computer Science Club - HackRICE
- Owlspark– Rice Start-up Accelerator program for entrepreneurship
- Rice Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers , National Society of Black Engineers, Empowering Leadership Alliance - Rice Undergraduate STEM Research Symposium
- Rice American Society of Civil Engineers - Rice Concrete Canoe Team
- Rice Center for Engineering Leadership Graduate Students - a graduate student Research Rally Competition
- Rice Business Collaborative - 3rd Annual Rice Undergraduate Venture Challenge