About the Rice University Lawyer Alumni (RULA)
The Rice University Lawyer Alumni (RULA) group connects Rice alumni who are involved with the legal profession through networking, mentoring and professional development. RULA provides members with the opportunities to engage with and be mentors for current Rice students interested in pursuing legal careers and for Rice alums who are currently in law school.
If you are interested in supporting RULA's programming by making a financial contribution, please visit giving.rice.edu and be sure to indicate that your gift should go to the "Rice University Lawyer Alumni G83070-057000" in the "Special Instructions" field of the giving form. Sponsorships are available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding sponsorship opportunities.
If you are interested in volunteering to plan events for Rice’s lawyer alumni, please email email@example.com and a member of the alumni relations team will be in touch to explore ways for you to get involved.
RULA was established under the leadership and guidance of the following alumni and friends:
- James Lloyd ’06, Corporate Attorney, M&A and Capital Markets
- Claudia Gee Vassar ’99, President & General Counsel, Houston Botanic Garden
- Col. Thomas Berg ’74, Partner, Mallett | Saper | Berg LLP
- Michol Ecklund ’97, Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Callon Petroleum Co.
- Teddy Adams ’91, Rice Board of Trustees; Partner, Fulbright & Jaworski
- Sofia Adrogué ’88, Member, Looper Reed & McGraw, PC
- Bucky Allshouse ’71, Rice Board of Trustees; J.D. Bucky Allshouse PC
- Bob Clarke ’63, ARA Board President; Member, Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Harry Gee ’60, Principal, Harry Gee, Jr. & Associates
- Judge Ann Patton Greene ’71, Associate Judge, Harris County Probate Court 2
- Frank Jones ’63, Retired Partner, Fulbright & Jaworski, LLP
- Justice Evelyn Keyes ’85, Justice, First Court of Appeals; Distinguished Lecturer of Philosophy, Rice University
- Harry Reasoner ’60, Rice Board of Trustees, Senior Partner, Vinson & Elkins, LLP
- Gwen Richard ’84, Shareholder, Godwin Lewis
- Charles Szalkowski ’70, Alumni Trustee, Partner & General Counsel, Baker Botts LLP