Posting to Sallyportal Message Board
Thank you for your interest in posting to the Sallyportal message board! Sallyportal is a safe online resource for Rice students, alumni, parents, and friends designed to support the professional development of the Rice community. The following guidelines will ensure the ongoing value and security of this network.
Examples of acceptable message board content include:
- Articles related to professional development.
- Requests for career advice.
- Posts about your professional path and what you can offer other Owls.
- General tips related to professional development.
- Postings about professional development events or volunteer opportunities.
Posts will be deleted if they contain any of the following:
- Discussion of illegal activity or threats of violence.
- Explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, images or messages.
- Attacks, insults, defamation or abuse towards other users or Rice University.
- Solicitations, personal promotions, advertising or spam not related to professional development.
- Public contact information. Phone numbers and emails can be shared in a personal message thread, but not on the message board.
Please contact email@example.com with any additional questions.