Dear Rice Alumni,
The Office of Alumni Relations is committed to diverse, relevant and meaningful programming for our 60,000 plus living alumni worldwide. In particular, we are thrilled to support the work of our incredible community of over 1,000 alumni volunteers who design, plan and execute programming for their fellow alumni every day. Want to find new ways to become more involved with Rice? Please explore many of the opportunities available or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The office staff and our talented volunteers are hard at work preparing for another incredible year of events and programming. To ensure you’re aware of the latest happenings, please take a moment to:
- Update your contact information.
- Share this note with a fellow Owl who might not be as engaged. Make a plan to attend an event together.
- Join one of my virtual office hours to share your Rice alumni experience with me.
- Sign up to become a volunteer for Rice.
- Sign up for a Rice Portal account to stay updated on alumni news, special events and more. Once your Rice Portal account is verified, you can sign up for your own Rice Alumni Gmail account, locate friends through the Rice Alumni directory and access a range of services.
- Attend one of our hundreds of events, including in-person and virtual, across the world this year.
- Let us know when you are back on campus. We would love to see you and help make your visit a special one.
As always, you can reach us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you across 2024 and connecting you back to Rice.
Visit our FAQ page for additional questions about online services or connecting with the Rice community.
Assistant Vice President, Alumni Relations
Executive Director of the Association of Rice Alumni